Afraid of using bold and bright colors in your makeup looks? You are not alone! Today I wanted to share a gorgeous pink makeup look that I created recently. It is not incredibly bold and colorful, but it is subtle and simple (baby steps)!
- I first primed my eyelids and applied the single eyeshadow by Coloured Raine in the shade “Who, Me?” all over my lids, and then I blended it up into my crease.
- This next step is something that I do with most of my makeup looks, and that is lining my upper and lower lash line with a matte, medium/dark brown shadow. (I only apply this half way on my upper and lower lash line.) Then I took the same Coloured Raine eyeshadow from before, and lined the other half of my lower lash line with this color.
- Next, I curled my lashes and I used the Benefit Roller Lash Curling Mascara, coating my top and bottom lashes.
- Then, I lined my waterline and tightline with a black eyeliner by Essence. (I do this EVERY time I do a full face of makeup!)
- Next, I used a small amount of my Base Tape primer by Tarte and I applied my all time favorite foundation (which you will see me mention all the time) and that is the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I usually use my clean hands (or sometimes a beauty blender), and gently blend it into my face and down to my neck as well. (You may notice that I skipped concealer for this look. I actually used a bit of extra foundation to substitute for a concealer.) After this, I took a fluffy brush and sweeped a bit of my Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder across my face.
- I then took my highliter by Ciaté London in the shade “Moondust” and applied this to my cheekbones, inner corners of my eyes, and the brow bone.
- Lastly, I applied some chapstick and then used a lipstick by Milani in the color “Naturally Chic”. (Another thing you may notice is that I skipped contour, bronzer, blush, and my brows. I do not really contour my face often, and for this look I decided I did not want to use bronzer or blush. All I like to do for my brows is to brush them up and over and I am good to go! If you would like to add these steps to this look, go right ahead! I would recommend using a more neutral blush color!)
I absolutely adore this makeup look and if you love it or try it out, leave a comment below! Don’t forget to like, subscribe, and share with your friends! Thank you for reading!