Hey everyone! I am so excited to share this blog post with you today! This is going to be a holiday glam makeup tutorial and it is stunning for any event you may be attending this season! For this look, I created a smokey eye and a bold red lip; perfect for the holidays.
The Eye Makeup:
- As always, I started off by priming my eyes. This step is crucial if you want your eye makeup to last all day and night!
- Next up, I took my Diamond Foils Eyeshadow in the shade “Sizzle” by Kaleido Cosmetics and applied this all over my eyelids.
- I then took the Maybelline palette, “The Nudes”, and used the top right color and applied this right into my crease. I also applied this color to my outer lids, and along the outer part of my lower lash line. Don’t worry about blending just yet, we will get there!
- Using the same palette, I took the bottom right black shade, and lightly applied this in the outer “V” of my eyes. When using eyeshadows, especially darker colors, remember to gradually apply the shade onto your eyes and build it up from there. It is much easier to add more color than it is to take off. You don’t want to ruin your look and have to start over again!
- Blend! You don’t want any harsh lines!
- Next, I curled my lashes and applied my all-time favorite mascara, the Thrive Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara, coating my lashes a few times. I wanted my lashes to be dramatic and this mascara does the job perfectly. If you prefer using false lashes, go for it!
- Then, I lined my waterline and tightline with my go-to black eyeliner by Essence.
- And the last step for the eyes is brows. I simply brushed my brows up and over and that was it!
The face makeup:
- First, I applied my First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer. Then I used my favorite foundation, the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I applied this with my clean hands, making sure to blend it in gently. I also used a bit of extra foundation as a concealer.
- Next, I took my Banana Setting Powder by Bellapierre Cosmetics and sweeped this across my face.
- Then I used the OFRA X Madison Moondance highlighter and applied this right above my cheekbones, the inner corners of my eyes, my brow bones, and the tip of my nose. I also used a bit of my Physicians Formula Bronzer and lightly applied this onto my cheekbones and up to my temples.
- Lastly, I applied some chapstick and used the most gorgeous matte lipstick from the Betty Boop X Ipsy collection in the shade “Boop-Oop-A-Doop”. I used a lip brush to perfect the edges and blend out the color a bit!
For this look, I did not use contour, blush, or any brow products. If you wish to use these, you definitely can! I would recommend using a more neutral blush color since pinks or mauves would not match this look very well.
I plan on wearing this look on Christmas Eve and I cannot wait because I think that it turned out beautifully! If you love this look or plan to recreate it, leave me a comment below. Thank you so much for reading!